January 15, 2013
ENJOY A CHAIR MASSAGE AT THE SHOREWOOOD SENIOR CENTER
On the first Tuesday of the month, beginning February 5, the Shorewood Senior Resource Center will offer chair massages. Licensed massage therapist Claire Moore will be available for appointments between 9-11 a.m.
The cost will be $1 per minute, with a 15 minute minimum. Massage can help increase and restore ease of movement and well-being. It can naturally reduce blood pressure, increase immune resistance and relieve tension. Pressure will be as light or as deep as the participant wishes. Appointments for February 5 must be scheduled by January 29.
For more information and to schedule an appointment, please call the Shorewood Senior Resource Center at 847-2727 or e-mail the Senior Center Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants will pay on the day of the massage.
# # #
Elizabeth Price, Coordinator, Shorewood Senior Resource Center
Phone number (414) 847-2727
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...