Pam Evason of Windermere Wealth Advisors, LLC Featured in National MS Society’s MS Connection Magazine
Quarterly newsletter features investing and personal finance topics
Pam Evason, Managing Director of Windermere Wealth Advisors, is being featured in the Wisconsin Chapter of the National MS Society’s MS Connection Magazine. Evason, who is a member of the Board of Trustees for the Wisconsin Chapter of the national organization, is writing a four-part article series about various investing and personal finance topics. The magazine is mailed to more than 20,000 Wisconsin households.
Pam Evason, Windermere’s Managing Director, said, “Much like consulting a doctor for health issues and a lawyer for legal matters, working with an experienced professional in the development and execution of a financial plan and investment program is essential – particularly for those people with chronic illness. I’m proud to be able to share the importance of establishing a roadmap for the future with the people who read MS Connection.”
Evason’s first article can be found on page 25-26 of MS Connection and can be read here: http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/wig/about-this-chapter/ms_connection/index.aspx#
The article is also available in Market Perspectives, Windermere’s own quarterly newsletter. To sign up for Market Perspectives, go to www.windermerewealth.com and click on Research & Commentary or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a subscription.
Windermere is an employee-owned independent investment advisory firm built to assist individuals in turning their financial visions into a reality. Our credentialed, independent advisors offer one-on-one solutions grounded in research, education, and expertise. For more information, call Pam Evason, Managing Director, at 414-716-6150 or visit www.windermerewealth.com.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6