Have you ever wondered what acupuncture is and how it works? Have you talked to people who have used acupuncture and wanted to know more about it? Here is your chance! Curry Chaudoir of the Acupuncture and Holistic Health Association will be in the Glendale Senior Citizens' Clubroom on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, to talk about acupuncture and answer your questions.
The event is on Tuesday, December 4, from 9:30-10:15 a.m. It is free and open to the public. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. For further information, call 414-540-2100.
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Fall Bulletin Registration Info
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- ADVENT named a Fastest Growing Firm Two Consecutive Years
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Mequon resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Summer Concert Series at Sinai
- Used Book Sale to Benefit Golden Retriever Rescue of Wisconsin