Have you ever wondered what acupuncture is and how it works? Have you talked to people who have used acupuncture and wanted to know more about it? Here is your chance! Curry Chaudoir of the Acupuncture and Holistic Health Association will be in the Glendale Senior Citizens' Clubroom on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, to talk about acupuncture and answer your questions.
The event is on Tuesday, December 4, from 9:30-10:15 a.m. It is free and open to the public. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. For further information, call 414-540-2100.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...