Concordia University Celebrates the Opening of its Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching
The grand opening of Concordia University's new Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching (CELT) will take place on Wed., Nov. 7 from 4 to 6 p.m. in the new Teaching and Learning Lab (R006) on CUW’s Mequon campus.
The purpose of CELT is to develop faculty for excellence in teaching in the face-to-face and blended learning environments, including the meaningful connection between faith and learning, and to support Concordia’s mission of Christ-centered, Lutheran higher education.
“Teaching is at the heart of our work with students here at Concordia,” says Dr. Elizabeth Evans, director of CELT.
The new Teaching and Learning Lab is equipped with state-of-the-art classroom technology, including a control console and SMART board. Faculty will be able to use the Lab to practice technology prior to working with students, according to Evans.
Part of the grand opening celebration on Nov. 7 will include remarks by CUW President Rev. Dr. Patrick T. Ferry. Please RSVP for the grand opening to email@example.com. For more information about the Center, visit https://www.cuw.edu/Departments/celt/.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...