Make a sound investment this fall; support WUWM’s Quiet Fund Drive. Enjoy more of your favorite public radio programs and less fundraising interruptions. Give what YOU can to keep quality programming and community service strong at Milwaukee Public Radio. GIVE $25 or more.
If you received a request of support from WUWM, please mail in your donation by September 30. If you have never given to WUWM, please consider making a donation online at www.wuwm.com/give. Thank you!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Alverno College Names Jessica Ott Director of Athletics
- Summer Concert Series at Sinai
- Alverno College Names Karin Wasiullah Associate Dean of Nursing
- Shorewood Free Summer Concert Series Returns
- Used Book Sale to Benefit Golden Retriever Rescue of Wisconsin