MEQUON, WIS. (August 27, 2012) – Real estate agents Stephanie Bennett, Julie Kassens and Robert Richter have recently joined the Mequon office of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. The announcement was made by Judy Hearst, regional vice president of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.
Both Bennett and Richter are experienced agents, while Kassens is beginning her real estate career with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. They look forward to joining the Mequon office team and are excited to utilize Coldwell Banker’s unmatched tools and technology while working to help buyers and sellers with all their real estate needs.
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, a leading residential real estate brokerage company serving Chicagoland, Northwest Indiana, Southeast Wisconsin and Southwest Michigan, operates 58 offices with more than 3,800 sales associates. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is part of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company. NRT, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, operates Realogy’s company-owned real estate brokerage offices. For more information please visit www.coldwellbankeronline.com.
# # #
- Freistadt 4-H Friends Completes 2015-2016 4-H Year
- St. Agnes Parish Festival
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- St. Mary School Celebrates 100 years!
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6