Milwaukee Art Museum and the Kohl’s Education Center Celebrate the Release of Brave with Special June Promotions
The Milwaukee Art Museum and the Kohl’s Education Center are celebrating the release of Disney and Pixar’s highly-anticipated new movie, Brave. Brave is the story of a spirited young princess determined to make her own path in life. After she defies an age-old custom and endangers her kingdom, she must use her bravery and her archery skills to save her kingdom.
From June 1 – 15, families that visit the Kohl’s Art Generation Gallery can enter to win a family 4-pack of tickets to an exclusive showing of Brave. Additionally, parents who bring their Brave ticket stubs to the Museum from June 22 through June 30 will receive two-for-the-price-of-one full-price adult admission to the museum. Kids 12 and under are always free!
The current Kohl’s Art Generation exhibit, “Animation: Art Goes to the Movies,” explores the inspiration that Disney and Pixar animators drew from historical works of art while creating some of today’s most popular animated movies. The Gallery features a scene from Brave and connects it to the piece that inspired it—a painting of Stonehenge.
Photo: Children create their own flip-books and simple-stop motion animations in the “Animation: Art Goes to the Movies” exhibit in the Kohl’s Art Generation Gallery
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...