MILWAUKEE – GRAEF, a Wisconsin-based engineering and consulting firm, has announced that Chris Carr was elected as a new associate at the firm’s 2012 annual meeting.
“Chris is well deserving of the honor of being named an associate,” said John Kissinger, President and CEO of GRAEF. “His continued commitment to the success of our clients has made him an obvious leader within the firm.”
Chris Carr is a Professional and Civil Engineer in GRAEF’s infrastructure group. Chris has been with the firm for eight years and has worked on a wide variety of projects for municipalities as well as commercial and industrial clients. In addition, Chris provides business development services for GRAEF’s Industrial and Commercial groups, working with clients to ascertain their needs and provide them with a project team that meets their future needs. Outside of the office, Chris enjoys playing and coaching basketball. He currently serves as coach for St. Monica’s youth basketball team in Whitefish Bay.
GRAEF is an employee-owned consulting engineering firm with offices in Milwaukee, Green Bay, and Madison, Wisconsin; Chicago, Illinois; and Orlando, Florida. The firm has been providing consulting services for 50 years.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...