With a career in public media spanning nearly three decades, Gary Knell served as CEO of Sesame Workshop for 12 years before joining NPR in 2011. At the lecture, he will discuss plans to advance NPR's core mission and strengthen connections between listeners, stations and public media. Knell will take questions from the audience.
Lecture tickets go on sale May 1st. Call WUWM at 414-270-1225 to purchase advance tickets. $7 for members and $10 for non-members. Tickets will be $12 at the door (only cash or check). All proceeds from this event will support WUWM.
For more info, visit www.wuwm.com/wuwmevents.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Alverno College Names Jessica Ott Director of Athletics
- Summer Concert Series at Sinai
- Alverno College Names Karin Wasiullah Associate Dean of Nursing
- Shorewood Free Summer Concert Series Returns
- Used Book Sale to Benefit Golden Retriever Rescue of Wisconsin