Laurel Oaks Retirement Community, located at 1700 West Bender Road in Glendale, will host a Spring Open House on Saturday, April 28th, from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Guests will enjoy refreshments, live music, and can register to win a gift certificate to Pandl's. Guided tours of Laurel Oaks and model apartments will be available.
Laurel Oaks is a Laureate Group senior community that offers independent and assisted living apartments as well as compassionate dementia care. For information visit www.laureategroup.com.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...