FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MARCH 27 2012
Sandwich Generation Support Group at Alexian Village
Are you caring for aging parents and your own children at the same time? Join other “Sandwich Generation” members to discuss critical issues, share solutions and offer encouragement. The support group will be held on Wednesday, April 11 from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. at the Club Alexian Clubhouse located inside the Health Center lobby at 9255 N. 76th Street. Complimentary sandwiches will be provided for all who attend. Future meeting dates are the second Wednesday of each month from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. Please RSVP to (414) 357-5105 ext. 5851 if you would like to attend.
Alexian Village of Milwaukee is a vibrant continuing care retirement community (CCRC) providing a full continuum of services and care. Located at 9301 N. 76th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53223, Alexian Village of Milwaukee offers: Independent Living Apartments with a variety of floor plan options; Assisted Living Units in an inviting neighborhood setting, a dedicated Rehabilitation Unit and Skilled Nursing services.
For more information on Alexian Village of Milwaukee please call (414) 355-9300 or visit www.alexianbrothers.net
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...