Register now for Walk MS in Menomonee Falls on April 28, 2012. The walk will begin at the Menomonee Falls High School - check in is at 9 am and the walk will start at 10am.
In addition to raising awareness of multiple sclerosis, Walk MS events are one of the primary ways of raising funds that help drive research for a cure and assist thos affected by the disease.
Register Now at http://walkwig.nationalmssociety.org
Like us on Facebook!! keyword: Walk MS Menomonee Falls
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6