Fish Fry dinners will be served on the remaining Fridays in Lent, including Good Friday, at Holy Family Parish, 4825 N. Wildwood Ave., Whitefish Bay.
Serving will be from 5 to 7 p.m. on March 23 and 30 and April 6.
The menu includes baked or fried cod, fried walleye, shrimp tempura, cheese pizza sticks, side dishes and homemade desserts. There is special pricing for families of five or more. Carry-outs are available.
Ample parking is available on the school playground off Marlborough Dr. The wheelchair accessible entrance is at the church's front door, 4825 N. Wildwood Ave.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...