Author Visit and Demonstration!
Learn how to use everyday things to make cool gadgets on Saturday, March 10th from 2:00-3:00 p.m. at Shorewood Public Library!
Cy Tymony, author of “Sneaky Uses for Everyday Things” will demonstrate how to use household items in extraordinary ways and tell amazing stories about sneaky resourcefulness through history. Attendees will make their own boomerangs from bookmarks, flying disks made from paper and learn to make a 007 'gadget jacket.'
This event is open to all ages and will be held in the lower level meeting room.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...