From Monday, March 5 through Saturday, March 17, The Equitable Bank will collect food for Hunger Task Force in Milwaukee. The bank is calling the food drive “Starch Madness” and will focus on collecting staple items such as rice, pasta, cereals, baking mixes and boxed mashed potatoes. However, all donations of non-perishable food items will be accepted.
The bank hopes to collect 1,000 items during the 13-day event. Employees, customers and the general public are encouraged to bring donations to any of Equitable’s nine branch offices during normal business hours. If the goal is achieved, Equitable Bank employees will enjoy a casual day later in the month.
Founded in Milwaukee in 1927, The Equitable Bank is one of the oldest independent community banks in the area. The bank operates several branches in the metro Milwaukee area and is a local leader in residential mortgage lending.
Additional information about The Equitable Bank can be found at www.TheEquitableBank.com.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!