WHITEFISH BAY, Wis. – Dominican High School is proud to announce that senior Amelia Foss
has been named a National Merit Finalist by the National Merit Scholarship Corporation. Amelia is the daughter of Edward and Carol Foss of Whitefish Bay, Wis. High school seniors are selected as National Merit Finalists based on their academic performance throughout high school, SAT scores
and participation and leadership in school and community activities. These academically talented students represent less than 1% of high school seniors nationwide and are eligible for the NationalMerit Scholarships that will be awarded in March.
Amelia is the co-valedictorian for Dominican High School’s Class of 2012, earning a perfect 4.0 grade point average. She is a member of the National Honor Society and is an accomplished pianist. Amelia is a member of the Milwaukee Ballet School, where she has performed in numerous productions including The Nutcracker, Cinderella, Romeo and Juliet and Sleeping Beauty. She will be attending Princeton University in the fall where she plans to study Biological Sciences.
Dominican High School is a leader in secondary education, providing young men and women with a
quality, Catholic college-preparatory education in a supportive, nurturing environment. Founded over 50 years ago by the Sinsinawa Dominicans and based in Whitefish Bay, Wis., Dominican’s diverse population draws students from more than 50 grade schools and four counties across
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...