Looking for a place your family can go to escape the cold weather and play free, fun, interactive games including dodgeball, relay races, and so much more? Look no further than the Rite-Hite Family YMCA this winter.
Passport to Play, offered every Friday at 6-7:30 p.m. at the Rite-Hite Family YMCA, located at 9250 N. Green Bay Rd. in Brown Deer, is designed to keep kids and families moving – and it’s free and open to everyone.
Passport to Play is brought to the community by the YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee (the Y), and is made possible through the generous support of the Northwestern Mutual Foundation.
Local families are encouraged to take part in this opportunity to gather together at the Y right in their community and participate in activities that reinforce the power of play.
Passport to Play plays an important role in reintroducing regular play as an effective model for increasing physical activities among modern families. The program is designated to support the development of family play time, and encourage good health through physical activity while strengthening families and creating community.
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- J&B Construction Company Suggests Best Siding for Wisconsin Weather
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"