A Celebration of Mothers and their little Darlings
Sunday, May 13
Join us this Mothers' Day for a special Neverland family adventure before the eagerly anticipated return of Milwaukee Ballet's Peter Pan. Enjoy a scrumptious plated breakfast, Tinkerbell treats, Darling Children crafts, shadow dances and much more.
The Bradley Pavilion, Marcus Center for the Performing Arts
Sazamas Fine Catering
929 N Water Street, Milwaukee
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
$40 Adult and $20 Children (12 and under). Reservations required.
For A "Darling" Mothers' Day Brunch reservations and information call (414) 902-2114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Milwaukee Ballet's Peter Pan runs May 10-13. Performance tickets sold seperately.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...