Changes in the Prescription Drug Laws
Tuesday, November 8
1:00 – 2:00 pm
Alice Kowalski from the Milwaukee County Department of Aging will present the changes in the prescription drug laws and how the new laws will affect senior citizens. This event will be presented in the Alexian Brothers Pavilion, located at 9225 N. 76th Street on Tuesday, November 8 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. To make reservations please call 1-800-251-4600 by November 5.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!