Fox Point jeweler Kim Wilson is among the artists taking part in the inaugural Winter Glory Fine Craft Show.
If shopping for holiday gifts at mass-market retailers makes you long for something original, authentic, and painstakingly well-made, don't miss the first-ever Winter Glory Fine Craft Fair at the Garage at the Harley-Davidson Museum on November 18, 3-9 pm and 19, 10-5 pm.
The Harley-Davidson Museum (crossroads of 6th & Canal streets in Milwaukee).
During this busy time of the year, Winter Glory makes it easy to find a wide range of individually crafted gifts of enduring value.
Forty-two regional artists, all members of the Wisconsin Designer Crafts Council, will be on hand to offer a great selection of goods, including jewelry, wearables, ceramics, photography, and woodwork. Shoppers will also enjoy the many styles of the items on display, ranging from modern to traditional, practical to whimsical, and simple to extravagant.
Admission to Winter Glory is $5.00 per person. Parking is free.
The Wisconsin Designer Crafts Council has been sponsoring Milwaukee's summertime favorite, the Morning Glory Fine Craft Show for 39 years. Now, for the first time, the organization is offering Winter Glory, a fine-craft event timed for the holiday gift-giving season.
For more information about the artists or the event, visit www.wdcc.org or call Laura Livermore at 414.303.4344.
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Fall Bulletin Registration Info
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- ADVENT named a Fastest Growing Firm Two Consecutive Years
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Mequon resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Summer Concert Series at Sinai
- Used Book Sale to Benefit Golden Retriever Rescue of Wisconsin