Glendale, WI – Laurel Oaks senior community will host an educational seminar entitled, "Conversations with Aging Parents: Reframing your conversations to achieve positive results.” Often times fear and anxiety hold children back from taking the necessary steps to discussing a possible change with their parent or loved one. Or, they are overwhelmed and unsure where to begin the process. Attendees will learn how to address difficult conversations that adult children face when a parent or loved one is no longer safe living alone in their home. This program will provide practical tips to guide them to an honoring conversation and a positive experience.
This free program will be held on Monday, September 26th from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. at Laurel Oaks, 1700 W. Bender Rd., Glendale. A light supper and tours will be available. Please RSVP to 414-351-0505 by Thursday, September 22, if interested in attending.
Laurel Oaks is a Laureate Group assisted living community with no endowment fees. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...