Local American Family Insurance Agent Brian Guerin earns
Distinguished Insurance Agency distinction from J.D. Power and Associates
Madison, Wis. July, 2011 – Brian Guerin, an American Family Insurance agent in Brown Deer, WI has been recognized for customer satisfaction excellence under the J.D. Power and Associates Distinguished Insurance Agency Program.SM Guerin joins other American Family agents who have demonstrated the highest level of commitment to outstanding customer service.
Brian Guerin has been an agent for American Family since February 1989, and has qualified for this award for six years. His office is located at 8330 N Teutonia Ave Suite 201 in Brown Deer, WI.
“Industry-leading service is our standard across the board,” said Jack Salzwedel, American Family president. “Almost two-thirds of American Family agents made the commitment to achieving this award, and that speaks volumes about their dedication to our customers.”
The service excellence distinction was determined through an evaluation process conducted by J.D. Power and Associates. The process consists of a customer satisfaction survey which measures customers’ overall experience with their current American Family agent. Agents must meet or exceed the standards measured on a national benchmark established by J.D. Power and Associates’ annual auto and home insurance customer satisfaction studies. Only agencies that perform in the top 20 percent of all insurance agencies nationwide based on customer satisfaction surveys are eligible to become a Distinguished Insurance Agency.
About American Family Insurance
Based in Madison,Wis., American Family Insurance offers auto, homeowners, life, health, commercial and farm/ranch insurance in 19 states. American Family is the nation’s third-largest mutual property/casualty insurance company and 14th-largest property/casualty insurance group.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...