BROOKFIELD, WI – North Shore Bank has teamed up with Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, Bubrick’s Complete Office and United Stationers for “Car Wash 4 Kids” to benefit patients at the hospital. The car wash will be held on Saturday, June 11, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at select bank offices. The public can stop by one of 12 Wisconsin North Shore Bank branches to get their car washed and drop off donations to Children's Hospital.
“This is one way to take a fun summertime activity and give back to Children’s Hospital,” said Sue Doyle, vice president for North Shore Bank. “We’re very appreciative of all the local businesses that are taking an active role in this effort, and we applaud their community spirit.”
Students from the Waukesha Express swim team and Racine United soccer club are volunteering their washing skills. Other area youth groups are volunteering at their local branches to help give back to Children’s Hospital. Bubrick’s Complete Office and United Stationers are supplying the materials for the car wash.
“We love getting involved in the communities where we and our customers live, and this is a great way to do that,” said Ron Beam, president of Bubrick’s. “We’re happy to help support this wonderful cause.”
The following Wisconsin North Shore Bank branches are participating as car wash hosts:
• Shorewood | 4414 N. Oakland Ave.
• Fox Point | 600 E. Green Tree Rd.
• Grafton | 2301 Wisconsin Ave.
• Sussex | W249 N6600 Hwy 164 & Main St.
• Brookfield Capitol | 15830 W. Capitol Dr.
• New Berlin | 15505 W. National Ave.
• Oak Creek | 8701 S. Howell Ave.
• West Allis | 10533 W. National Ave.
• Racine - Regency | 5723 Durand Ave.
• Kenosha | 6906 Green Bay Rd.
• Menasha | 1500 Appleton Rd.
• Ashwaubenon | 2215 S. Oneida St.
North Shore Bank, headquartered in Brookfield, is one of the strongest banks in the country. It has assets of nearly $1.8 billion and more than 40 offices throughout eastern Wisconsin and northeastern Illinois. Current Wisconsin branch locations are in metro Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Appleton, Menasha, the Green Bay area, Burlington, Union Grove, Ozaukee County and Door County. To find an office, visit northshorebank.com. You can also follow North Shore Bank on Facebook and Twitter.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6