Two one-week camps will educate and entertain 8 to 12 year olds
Bigler Sports has announced their first baseball camps of the summer will begin on Monday, June 13th at John Long Middle School, 599 9th Ave Grafton. There will be two one-week camp sessions for ages 8 through 12. The cost is $150 per camp, and participants will receive a Bigler Sports t-shirt and certification of participation. The first camp will run June 13th through 17th and the second camp will run June 20th through 24th. Registration is available online at www.biglerbaseball.com.
Bigler Baseball was founded in 2006 with one very important and basic purpose: Help athletes of all ages achieve the highest level of performance they are capable of. Recently the organization changed its name to Bigler Sports and has expanded its camps and clinics to basketball. They also feature a girl’s fast pitch division and Fall Ball baseball leagues.
Bigler Baseball was founded in 2006 with one very important and basic purpose: Help athletes of all ages achieve the highest level of performance they are capable of. Recently the organization changed its name to Bigler Sports and has expanded its camps and clinics to basketball. They also feature a girl’s fast pitch division.
Bigler baseball’s KJ Bigler, Ken Bigler and Jack Plemons will be coaching these outstanding outdoor camps! Their combined coaching/instructional background of over 100 years is sure to make this a highly educational and fun experience for everyone! Unmatched instruction and repetition will give ball players the competitive edge needed to compete and win. Concentrated drills and workouts specialized for hitting, pitching, and fielding instructed by the Bigler Baseball Staff.
Ken Bigler Jr. says, “My love for teaching kids the game of Baseball and my desire to start a small business were the driving forces behind starting Bigler Baseball. Instilling confidence in kids and watching the smiles on their faces after they have succeeded in learning the skills of the game continues to be the most rewarding part of it all and is the true motivation behind it."
Bigler camps, free clinics and individual coaching sessions are ongoing throughout the year. More information can be found online at www.biglersports.com, or on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bigler-Sports/199063243469561 and Twitter at: www.twitter.com/biglersports.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...