The Whitefish Bay Library, in conjunction with Ritz Camera at Bayshore, is presenting a program on how to document your possessions and preserve that documentation for future reference. When disasters like the Brew City Flood of 2010 strike, it can be overwhelming to deal with all of the losses, big and small. Your home holds so many things that are vital to your life and trying to remember every detail can be just as overwhelming as the event itself. Learn how to document and organize all of your belongings through photographs and notes. Feel free to bring your camera. The presenter, Stu Rubner, will be happy to answer questions after the presentation.
To register, please call the Library at 414-964-4380 or stop by the adult reference desk.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...