Are the walls closing in on you? Do you need to stage your house for sale? Don't know where to start?
Come to the Whitefish Bay Library, 5420 N. Marlboough Drive, on Thursday April 28th at 7 PM. Constance Eastman, professional organizer, will provide a free seminar about ways to overcome the physical and emotional reasons for hanging on to things. Learn how to get started in your home or office, how to decide what to keep, give away or toss. To register stop by the adult services desk or call the Library at 964-4380.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...