Plan to join the fun at the Maple Dale- Indian Hill Educational Foundation Fundraiser.
The 10th Anniversary Red Carpet Bash will be held on Saturday evening, March 26, 2011 at the Four Points by Sheraton, Brown Deer. There will be dueling pianos entertainment, food, dancing, a live and silent auction, and great company. Save the date!
Over the past nine years the “Bash” fundraisers have raised over $200,000 to benefit our children. The Maple Dale-Indian Hill Educational Foundation has utilized this money to support the school district’s unfunded needs for such things as new technology for the classroom to new playground equipment. Additionally, funds raised support the Mini-Grant program, a program that enables our teachers to enrich the curriculum with creative and innovative educational opportunities which may fall outside normal public funding.
For more information contact Steven Arenzon at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to order tickets.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...