Lecture for Homeschooling Parents: Managing ADHD, Learning Disabilities, Autism & Related Disorders
On Thursday, February 17th, Dr. Jeremy Fritz will present a special lecture for homeschooling parents: Meeting the Challenges of ADHD, Learning Disabilities, Autism & Related Disorders: A Brain Based Approach at 7:30 pm at the Brain Balance Achievement Center in Mequon.
This lecture is for homeschooling parents of children age 4-17 that are struggling with academic, behavior, emotional or sensory issues, including ADHD, Dyslexia, Learning Disabilities, Autism, Asperger's, & related disorders. Gain a comprehensive understanding and deeper insight into the issues and challenges that these children are facing and learn brain based strategies that improve behavioral outcomes in the home school.
Seating for this lecture is limited. For more information or to RSVP, please visit http://brainbalancehs.eventbrite.com or call 262-240-9915.
The Brain Balance program uses non-medication therapy to help children overcome the challenges of ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, OCD, Tourette’s, Asperger’s, Autism Spectrum Disorders, and other neurobehavioral disorders.
Executive Director, Dr. Jeremy Fritz, says the goal of the program is to correct an imbalance between the left and right sides of the child’s brain. “One side of the brain functions at a lower level than the other side. Because of this, the two hemispheres of the brain are not in sync with each other.” The Brain Balance program integrates physical, sensory and motor activities, educational and behavioral methods, and proper nutrition to help the two sides of the brain communicate better. As a result, children have become more focused in daily activities, shown improvements in school, and enhanced their communication and social skills.
The Brain Balance program was created by Dr. Robert Melillo in the 1990’s. There are now over 34 Brain Balance franchises nationwide. Dr. Jeremy Fritz is a board eligible Chiropractic Neurologist with the American Chiropractic Neurology Board, certified as a Clinical Nutritionist by the International and American Associations of Clinical Nutrition, and functional medicine practitioner with an emphasis Childhood Neurobehavioral and Developmental Disorders. For more information on the Brain Balance program, visit www.brainbalancemequon.com.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...