The North Shore Parent Network and the school districts of the North Shore invite you to an evening of networking and information:
Who: Parents, educators and professionals with interest in the special educational needs of students in the early childhood, elementary, middle and high schools of the North Shore
What: Participate in a discussion about literacy strategies for kids with learning differences, for both in- school and outside-of-school learning. Examples, tips and resources relating to decoding, comprehension, and use of assistive technology will be shared. Professionals with expertise in literacy for those with educational differences will lead our discussion.
Where: St. Francis Children’s Center, 6700 N. Port Washington Road, Milwaukee
When: Thursday, January 13th from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
RSVP: To Terri Hart-Ellis at email@example.com by Monday, January 10th. If you are not already on the email distribution list, you will be added at that time. For questions, call Terri at 414/217-8999. Your RSVP is encouraged to ensure we have adequate seating and copies. If you forgot to RSVP, don’t let that stop you from attending!
Upcoming topics and dates:
Tuesday, March 15th - The Impact of Special Educational Needs on Family Dynamics
Wednesday, May 11th - Social Skills Within and Outside of School
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...