On Saturday, December 18 at 1:30 p.m. Concordia University Wisconsin will hold fall commencement. The ceremony will take place in the University’s R. John Buuck Field House located on Concordia's Mequon campus. A total of 617 graduates will take part in this annual event.
This year’s commencement speaker will be President of Concordia University St. Paul, Rev. Dr. Robert Holst. Dr. Holst is a graduate of Concordia University St. Paul and became the eighth president of that University in 1991. He earned his Master of Divinity and Master of Sacred Theology degrees from Concordia Seminary, St. Louis. He also earned his Ph.D. from Princeton Theological Seminary.
“We are honored to have Dr. Holst address our graduates at this year’s fall commencement,” said President of Concordia University Wisconsin, Rev. Dr. Patrick T. Ferry. “Dr. Holst has been a valuable leader within the Concordia University System and we are proud to be awarding him the Christus in Mundo award as part of our graduation ceremony.”
The breakdown in the fall commencement for CUW graduates is as follows: 15 Doctor of Nursing Practice Candidates; 301 Master’s Degree Candidates; 278 Bachelor’s Degree Candidates (BA and BS); and 23 Associate of Arts Candidates.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Wisconsin Luxury Home Market(ing) Trends
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Psychic & Healing Fair