On December 4th, 2010 from 4-5:30 p.m., Le Club Sports Club is holding a Pickleball Demonstration. The demonstration is open to members and non-members.
Pickleball is the fastest growing U.S. sport. It is a mix between tennis, ping pong, and badminton. Pickleball is played on a modified, shortened tennis court and it is the same dimensions as a doubles badminton court. The net is lower than most other racquet sports allowing for faster play, but it is also easier on the joints. The game of pickleball is played with a hard paddle and a wiffle ball, making the technique required for pickleball different than other sports. Le Club is the only place in Milwaukee to be offering indoor pickleball.
During this event we will have a pickleball expert explaining the rules of the game and then we will give each person the opportunity to try it out. Our official pickleball leagues will begin in January.
To join us for this pickleball demonstration please sign up in advance by calling 414.352.4900.
Le Club is located at 2001 W. Good Hope Rd., Milwaukee, WI. Call 414.352.4900 for questions.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...