Please come and support local students of Brown Deer High School by attending their fall theater production of Arthur Miller's ALL MY SONS.
Arther Miller is known for his intelligent dramatic plays including THE CRUCIBLE and DEATH OF A SALESMAN. This play also rises to that standard.
ALL MY SONS takes place shortly after the end of World War II, in an American backyard. The story addresses loss, secrecy, tragedy and issues of morality. It is a powerful drama with messages that continue to resonate in today's world.
ALL MY SONS will be performed Thursday through Saturday, November 11-13 at 7:00 pm and Sunday, November 14 at 2:00 pm. Tickets are $7.00 for adults and $5.00 for students. This show is not recommended for young children or pre-teens. For the performances on Thursday and Sunday, entrance for Senior Citizens is free.
The Brown Deer High School Multicultural Arts Center (THE MAC) is located in the high school at 8060 N. 60th Street, Brown Deer (8 blocks south of Brown Deer Road) Tickets may be purchased at the door.
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- J&B Construction Company Suggests Best Siding for Wisconsin Weather
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"