Prevent Blindness Wisconsin, a nonprofit volunteer organization, is seeking volunteers to screen children ages 3-5 at local day cares and preschools for common eye problems. Free training sessions will be held on October 14 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m and from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Prevent Blindness Wisconsin's mission is to prevent blindness and to preserve sight in Wisconsin. The organization serves the state by promoting healthy vision and eye safety through eye screenings, information and referral services, and public and professional education.
For more information or to register for training, contact Prevent Blindness Wisconsin at (414) 765-0505 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar