Now through October 30, Harleys: The Store for Men in Shorewood is celebrating all things Italian! Discover the ultimate in Italian fashion, paired with contemporary Italian furniture and delicious Italian food during its "Fall Into Italian Fashion" event, held in partnership with the Italian Trade Commission.
Harleys is proud to spotlight some of today's most recognized Italian designers and their stunning fall collections. Featuring exceptional craftsmanship, unparalleled quality, superb design, and remarkable value, apparel and accessories made in Italy are appreciated by those with the most discriminating tastes. “Made in Italy” is synonymous with the very best that money can buy.
The fashion experts at Harleys will help you select the perfect fall wardrobe – from formal wear to casual wear, knitwear to footwear, and everything in between. Celebrate the bounties of men’s fashion from the heart of Italy this month at Harleys.
A Focus on Italian Fashion
Check out a spectacular Italian showcase of fashions by today’s most exclusive manufacturers: Ermenegildo Zegna, Trussini, Gran Sasso, Bruno Magli, Dolcepunta and Donald J. Pliner. On October 28-30, don’t miss elegant trunk shows featuring Zegna, Gran Sasso and Bruno Magli.
A Focus on Italian Furniture
Throughout the month, view distinctive indoor/outdoor furniture by Coalesse, exclusively made in Italy by EMU (and solely distributed in Southeastern Wisconsin by Forrer Business Interiors). Featuring professional-grade performance and versatility, these light and airy pieces with soft, inviting contours will add a new dimension to your lifestyle. Learn more about this beautiful and innovative furniture line from a Coalesse representative and enter our free drawing to win a Coalesse seating arrangement valued at more than $2,200.
A Focus on Italian Food
Every Saturday in October, sample a delicious assortment of Italian refreshments while you shop, compliments of Peter Sciortino’s bakery and Milwaukee’s favorite Italian restaurant (and Harleys’ neighbor), Carini’s La Conca d’Oro.
Harleys has been setting the standards of excellence in men’s apparel for more than six decades. Help Harleys celebrate its first anniversary at their new Shorewood location, 3565 N. Oakland Ave. Stop in soon and “Fall Into Italian Fashion.”
For more information, visit Harleys online at harleys4men.com or phone 414.332.3404.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...