The Whitefish Bay Jr. Dukes Basketball Cllub will be holding tryouts for this coming season for boys 4th through 8th grades. They will be held Sunday, Sept. 26 at the Whitefish Bay High School Field House and Monday, Sept. 27 at the Middle School. The times are as follows:
4th grade - 12:00 9/26 6:00 9/27
5th grade - 12:45 9/26 6:45 9/27
6th grade - 1:30 9/26 7:30 927
7th grade - 2:15 9/26 8:15 9/27
8th grade - 3:00 9/26 9:00 9/27
Eligible boys must either live in or attend school in Whitefish Bay. For more information email Chris Milkie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...