BROOKFIELD, Wis. – North Shore Bank today announced it would make available up to $10 million in special, low-interest disaster recovery loans to repair water damage to businesses and homes affected by recent torrential rains and flooding in Milwaukee and Waukesha counties. Qualified businesses and homeowners can borrow up to $25,000, with a rate of 5 percent.
“Heavy rains and flooding from the past month have really wreaked havoc on so many people in our area, and we wanted to do something to help,” said Michael A. Kellman, vice president of lending for North Shore Bank. “Sometimes, in situations like these, it’s hard to know where to start, and when it comes to your livelihood, it’s an emotional journey. We want to be a source for Milwaukee and Waukesha County home and business owners when it comes to asking questions, getting help and moving toward a positive solution.”
The program will be available until September 30, 2010, and North Shore Bank will work with local government and private organizations to identify families and businesses that may benefit from the program. Individuals interested in applying for a disaster recovery loan can call North Shore Bank toll-free at (877) 672-2265 or visit one of the bank’s Southeast Wisconsin branches. A complete list of branch locations is available at www.northshorebank.com.
North Shore Bank, headquartered in Brookfield, is one of the strongest banks in the country. It has assets of over $1.7 billion and 44 offices throughout eastern Wisconsin and northeastern Illinois. Current Wisconsin branch locations are in metro Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Appleton, Menasha, the Green Bay area, Burlington, Union Grove, Ozaukee and Door Counties. To find an office, visit northshorebank.com. You can also follow North Shore Bank on Facebook and Twitter.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6