The Mequon-Thiensville Chamber of Commerce is sponsoring its 17th Annual Golf Classic on Friday, July 16. The fundraising, golfing and family activities are set for the Mee-Kwon Golf Park, 6333 W. Bonniwell Road, Mequon. The event begins with registration and lunch at 1 p.m. and a shotgun start (scramble format) with 18 holes of golf with a cart and hole contests.
Get your foursome together for this great networking event, and after golf, join us for the family activities at 6:30 p.m. with a barbecue-style dinner buffet, cash bar, awards, prizes, games and music with String Along. The cost per player is $75 and includes 18 holes of golf, cart, lunch, dinner buffet, two beverages and a goodie bag. No need to worry if you are not a foursome, we will group you with another party. If you are not able to attend the golf outing and would still like to take advantage of the family activities and music, the cost for an adult dinner is $15 per person and for children 16 and younger a charge of $5 each.
If you are looking to have an afternoon of fun filled with golf, food, music and networking with the local businesses in town please let us know, you can register by phone at (262) 512-9358 or log on to mtchamber.org.
- Kasmarick adjusting to life as Whitefish Bay athletic director
- Whitefish Bay baseball team ends Shorewood magic with regional win
- Baseball: West Bend West's Burns beats Whitefish Bay baseball team on mound, at plate in sectional
- Baseball: Whitefish Bay baseball team wins regioinal title over Shorewood, 9-3
- Baseball : Whitefish Bay baseball team advances with 4-0 win over Brown Deer
- Whitefish Bay baseball team sarts to find direction in win over Nicolet
- Whitefish Bay All-Suburban choice Koehn led Bay softball team this season
- Whitefish Bay hires new hockey, volleyball coaches
- Whitefish Bay baseball team looking for consistency
- Whitefish Bay baseball team bounces back with win over Nicolet