Incumbent Mequon-Thiensville School Board member Michele Ziegler has announced her intention to seek re-election.
Ziegler, 45, is completing her first term on the board.
She is the assistant professor and chair of Cardinal Stritch University's undergraduate special education department.
Ziegler lives at 13911 N. Martin Way with her husband, Dean, and two children.
She holds a bachelor's degree in special education and psychology from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, master's degree in education administration from Indiana University and a doctorate in education and education administration from UW-Madison.
School Board members serve three-year terms and are not paid. District offices are at 5000 W. Mequon Road, Mequon.
(Update: Story changed from earlier version to include corrected first name)
- Whitefish Bay family's treehouse is a work of art
- Whitefish Bay woman takes home grand prize at the Hottest Kitchen Entrepreneur Challenge
- Animator of 'Yellow Submarine' and other influential shows will appear in Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay sleep consultant is a dream come true for North Shore parents
- After extensive cancer treatment, Whitefish Bay mom finds new purpose in ice pops
- Whitefish Bay entrepreneur wants to revolutionize school fundraisers
- Whitefish Bay's 28 minutes of fame is 'Around the Corner'
- Whitefish Bay's first ice cream social of the season is June 15
- Whitefish Bay Community Band sets summer schedule
- Memorial Day ceremony planned in Whitefish Bay