Glendale's Fourth District alderman Richard Wiese will seek re-election April 3.
Wiese is completing his second full two-year term on the council. He was appointed to the council prior to his election.
Wiese, 59, is the owner of technical communications and training firm Integrated Solutions and co-owner of Riden Manufacturing.
He holds a bachelor's degree in industrial education and minor in business from the University of Wisconsin-Stout and a master's degree in media technology and minor in business from UW-Stout.
Wiese lives at 7505 N Berwyn Ave. with his wife. The couple have two sons, two daughters-in-law and two grandsons.
People interested in running for the seat have until Jan. 3 to file their candidacy paperwork, which they can obtain at City Hall.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years