Brown Deer police and the Milwaukee County Medical Examiners Office suspect suicide in the death of a man discovered off a Brown Deer recreational trail this morning, according to a Brown Deer police news release.
From the release:
Brown Deer and Mequon police responded to a report of a deceased person in an area of recreational trail between West County Line Road and West Brown Deer Road at approximately 6:30 a.m. Thursday morning.
Officers interviewed a witness who said he found the body as he was jogging along the trail. After locating the man, officers confirmed that he was deceased.
Brown Deer police and the examiners office believe the man committed suicide, though the investigation is ongoing.
- Whitefish Bay family's treehouse is a work of art
- Whitefish Bay woman takes home grand prize at the Hottest Kitchen Entrepreneur Challenge
- Animator of 'Yellow Submarine' and other influential shows will appear in Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay sleep consultant is a dream come true for North Shore parents (2)
- After extensive cancer treatment, Whitefish Bay mom finds new purpose in ice pops (1)
- Whitefish Bay entrepreneur wants to revolutionize school fundraisers
- Whitefish Bay's 28 minutes of fame is 'Around the Corner' (2)
- Whitefish Bay's first ice cream social of the season is June 15 (1)
- Whitefish Bay Community Band sets summer schedule
- Memorial Day ceremony planned in Whitefish Bay