A representative from the Shorewood Band Parents Booster Club informed district administrators of a discrepancy in the club's accounts yesterday, prompting an investigation from Shorewood police, according to a district news release.
A leader within the Band Parents Booster Club has taken responsibility for the error, according to the release, though that individual has not been identified.
Shorewood police are in the beginning stages of the investigation and have not been able to comment on the case.
The district said in the release that it will lend support to the club as it sorts out the issue. The size of the accounting discrepancy has not been released.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years