The following is a list of polling places on the North Shore. You can also see a .PDF of which North Shore voting wards fall into which districts.
Polling locations are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2012.
All wards: Bayside Middle School, 601 E. Ellsworth Lane
Wards 1 &2: Trinity Community Church, 9450 N. 60th St.
Wards 3 & 4: Brown Deer Library, 5600 W. Bradley Road
Wards 5 &6: St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church, 8080 N. 47th St.
Aldermanic District 1: North Shore Library, 6800 N. Port Washington Road
Aldermanic District 2: Parkway Elementary, 5910 N. Milwaukee River Parkway
Aldermanic District 3: Nicolet High School, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road
Aldermanic District 4: Good Hope Elementary, 2315 W. Good Hope Road
Aldermanic District 5: Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road
Wards 1-4: Fox Point Police Department, 7300 N. Santa Monica Blvd.
Wards 5-9: Longacre Pavilion, 7343 N. Longacre Road
Wards 1 & 2: Crossroads Church, 6031 W Chapel Hill Road
Wards 3 & 4: City Hall, 11333 N. Cedarburg Road
Wards 5, 6, 7A, 7B: Safety Building, 11300 N. Buntrock Ave.
Wards 8, 9, 10: Pieper Power Education Center, 8200 W. County Line Road
Wards 11 & 12: Concordia University, 12800 N. Lakeshore Drive
Wards 13, 14, 15: Range Line School, 11040 N. Range Line Road
Wards 16-21: Donges Bay School, 2401 W. Donges Bay Road
All wards: Village Hall, 7650 N. Pheasant Lane
Wards 1-4: Library/Village Center, 3920 N. Murray Ave.
Wards 5-8: Shorewood High School, 1701 E. Capitol Drive
Wards 9-12: Lake Bluff School, 1600 E. Lake Bluff Blvd.
All wards: Municipal Center, 250 Elm St.
Wards 1-4: Whitefish Bay Library, 5420 N. Marlborough Drive
Wards 5 & 6: Village Hall, 5300 N. Marlborough Drive
Wards 8, 10, 12: Cahill Square, Woodruff and Fairmount avenues
Wards 7, 9, 11: Lydell Community Center, 5205 N. Lydell Ave.
- Whitefish Bay family's treehouse is a work of art
- Whitefish Bay woman takes home grand prize at the Hottest Kitchen Entrepreneur Challenge
- Animator of 'Yellow Submarine' and other influential shows will appear in Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay sleep consultant is a dream come true for North Shore parents
- After extensive cancer treatment, Whitefish Bay mom finds new purpose in ice pops
- Whitefish Bay entrepreneur wants to revolutionize school fundraisers
- Whitefish Bay's 28 minutes of fame is 'Around the Corner'
- Whitefish Bay's first ice cream social of the season is June 15
- Whitefish Bay Community Band sets summer schedule
- Memorial Day ceremony planned in Whitefish Bay