The Greendale and Mequon locations of the The Bartolotta Restaurant Group's newest eateries will be known as Joey Gerard's - A Bartolotta Supper Club.
The venues will combine classic supper club fare, a bar including a selection of tap beer, signature cocktails, wine and ice cream drinks, company officials said in a news release.
Joey Gerard's will open in Greendale at 5601 Broad St., where The Harmony Inn currently operates.
Joey Gerard's Mequon will be at 11120 W. Cedarburg Road, formerly known as The Riversite restaurant.
Both restaurants will offer a classic supper club experience with value-oriented menu offerings and family-style atmosphere.
"My family inspires me in my work everyday; especially decisions regarding new concepts," said Joe Bartolotta, Ppresident and co-owner of The Bartolotta Restaurants said in the news release. "My mother used to call me Joey Gerard with Gerard being my middle name, particularly when I did something naughty, and I wanted to incorporate that nostalgic memory in the naming of our supper clubs."
Both locations are expected to be open before the end of the year.
To learn more about Joey Gerard's, visit www.joeygerards.com.
- Whitefish Bay family's treehouse is a work of art
- Whitefish Bay woman takes home grand prize at the Hottest Kitchen Entrepreneur Challenge
- Animator of 'Yellow Submarine' and other influential shows will appear in Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay sleep consultant is a dream come true for North Shore parents (2)
- After extensive cancer treatment, Whitefish Bay mom finds new purpose in ice pops (1)
- Whitefish Bay entrepreneur wants to revolutionize school fundraisers
- Whitefish Bay's 28 minutes of fame is 'Around the Corner' (2)
- Whitefish Bay's first ice cream social of the season is June 15 (1)
- Whitefish Bay Community Band sets summer schedule
- Memorial Day ceremony planned in Whitefish Bay