Police arrested a man Tuesday afternoon suspected of calling in a bomb threat to the Fox 6 television station.
According to a Brown Deer Police Department news release, police were sent to the TV station around 7 a.m. Tuesday after a bomb threat was called in to the newsroom, 9001 N. Green Bay Road.
Police secured the building and evacuated nonessential personnel. In conjunction with the Milwaukee County Sheriff Department's canine unit, police searched the building but did not find a bomb.
After further investigation, Brown Deer police arrested a 28-year-old Milwaukee man at his home. Charges are pending.
- Rock climbing wall, trampolines might come to Brown Deer business park
- Brown Deer man accused of molesting, photographing 11-year-old stepdaughter
- Brown Deer school taxes going down
- Brown Deer Elementary School schedule might change
- Three juveniles arrested after police pursuit
- Marquette students offer marketing advice to Brown Deer
- Gas station, offices coming to Brown Deer
- Brown Deer named an 'All-America City'
- Brown Deer competing to become an 'All-America City'
- Public weighs in on Brown Deer Park changes