Current Glendale Municipal Court Judge Christopher Lipscomb will run unopposed for North Shore Municipal Court Judge, a position created by the recent consolidation of the Glendale and Brown Deer municipal courts.
Brown Deer Municipal Court Judge David Victor filed for non-candidacy. Lipscomb can be reached at (414) 276-5763.
Officials expect each municipality to contribute its current judge's salary toward the new position, $8,000 annually from Brown Deer and $14,000 annually from Glendale throughout the three-year term.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years