Three newcomers will join the Mequon-Thiensville School Board later this month.
Incumbents Michele Ziegler and Cindy Miske were defeated in a race that had six candidates vying for three seats.
Candidates Gary Laev, Stephanie Clark and Cheryle Rebholz were the top three vote-getters, based on preliminary results Tuesday.
The unofficial vote totals:
Gary Laev - 3,872 votes, 18.2 percent
Stephanie Clark - 3,839 votes, 18.1 percent
Cheryle Rebholz - 3,467 votes, 16.3 percent
Michele Ziegler - 3,416 votes, 16.1 percent
Cindy Miske - 3,381 votes, 15.9 percent
Ed Allen - 3,278 votes, 15.4 percent
A Board of Canvassers will meet later this week to confirm the results.
- Whitefish Bay family's treehouse is a work of art
- Whitefish Bay woman takes home grand prize at the Hottest Kitchen Entrepreneur Challenge
- Animator of 'Yellow Submarine' and other influential shows will appear in Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay sleep consultant is a dream come true for North Shore parents
- After extensive cancer treatment, Whitefish Bay mom finds new purpose in ice pops
- Whitefish Bay entrepreneur wants to revolutionize school fundraisers
- Whitefish Bay's 28 minutes of fame is 'Around the Corner'
- Whitefish Bay's first ice cream social of the season is June 15
- Whitefish Bay Community Band sets summer schedule
- Memorial Day ceremony planned in Whitefish Bay