Incumbents Michael Barth and Eido Walny were re-elected Tuesday, defeating newcomers Kelly Herda and Tom Noble.
Michael Barth received 41 percent of the vote - 680 votes - and Walny received 34 percent of the vote, or 565 votes. There were 277 ballots cast for Herda, and 150 for Noble.
Village trustees serve three-year terms and earn $1,200 annually.
The vote total, according to unofficial results Tuesday:
Michael Barth (i) 680
Eido Walny (i) 565
Kelly Herda 277
Tom Noble 150
Election results remain unofficial until they are certified by the board of canvassers.
- Whitefish Bay family's treehouse is a work of art
- Whitefish Bay woman takes home grand prize at the Hottest Kitchen Entrepreneur Challenge
- Animator of 'Yellow Submarine' and other influential shows will appear in Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay sleep consultant is a dream come true for North Shore parents
- After extensive cancer treatment, Whitefish Bay mom finds new purpose in ice pops
- Whitefish Bay entrepreneur wants to revolutionize school fundraisers
- Whitefish Bay's 28 minutes of fame is 'Around the Corner'
- Whitefish Bay's first ice cream social of the season is June 15
- Whitefish Bay Community Band sets summer schedule
- Memorial Day ceremony planned in Whitefish Bay