Fox Point-Bayside School Board member Debbi Friberg will run for re-election April 3. There is one vacant seat on the board.
Friberg, who lives with her family at 6475 N. Santa Monica Blvd., Fox Point, is completing her first term on the board.
She has an elementary education degree from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire and is the area director for AuPairCare and an executive secretary at Congregation Beth Israel.
Members serve three-year terms and are not paid.
- Whitefish Bay family's treehouse is a work of art
- Whitefish Bay woman takes home grand prize at the Hottest Kitchen Entrepreneur Challenge
- Animator of 'Yellow Submarine' and other influential shows will appear in Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay sleep consultant is a dream come true for North Shore parents (2)
- After extensive cancer treatment, Whitefish Bay mom finds new purpose in ice pops (1)
- Whitefish Bay entrepreneur wants to revolutionize school fundraisers
- Whitefish Bay's 28 minutes of fame is 'Around the Corner' (2)
- Whitefish Bay's first ice cream social of the season is June 15 (1)
- Whitefish Bay Community Band sets summer schedule
- Memorial Day ceremony planned in Whitefish Bay