Longtime Nicolet School Board member Marilyn Franklin will seek re-election April 3, but incumbent Jennifer Peltz will not seek another term.
A former English teacher, Franklin was first elected to the Nicolet Board in 1988 and has served continuously since then. She was a member of the Fox Point-Bayside School Board from 1977 to 1989.
Franklin, 66, lives with her husband at 7870 N. Regent Road. She has two adult sons and four grandchildren.
A graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison, she earned a bachelor of science degree in secondary education.
Members serve three-year terms and earn $1,000 a year.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years